- 1/2 cup (55 g) quick oats (Quaker are great)
- 1/2 tbsp (7 g) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (8 g) chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 heaping tbsp (35 g) peanut butter
- 8 halves (18 g) walnuts, broken into chunks
- a handful (100 g) strawberries
In a pot, mix together the rolled oats, brown sugar, and plant milk, then cook on low heat until the consistency is thick.
Serve with a scoop of peanut butter and the berries, then sprinkle with walnuts.
- Substitute almond milk for whichever you have (though Oatly doesn’t work great, the taste is too rich).
- Spice it up with pumpkin pie spice :>
- Works with any berries, really. Blueberries are an awesome alternative.
- In the winter, I substitute berries with jam.